Faculty of Industrial Sciences & Technology (FIST), Universiti Malaysia Pahang is organizing a Biotechnology Workshop Series: Antimicrobial & Antioxidant Activities (3A-Workshop 2019).
The workshop details are as follows;
Date : 30 - 31 October 2019
Venue : FIST Laboratory & Dewan Tun Fatimah, UMP Gambang
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tan Suat Hian (Introduction and current trend of antioxidant activities)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Essam Makky (Antimicrobial assay Tests)
- Dr. Hong Pui Khoon (Practical session)
- Lab Hands-on on Antimicrobial Tests
- Lab Hands-on on Antioxidant activities
- Results observation & Interpretation
(Full tentative, please refer to the attached PDF file)
Interested participants, please register online through the following link:
RM400 (UMP Staff)
RM200 (UMP Student)
RM300 (External Student)
RM500 (External Participants)
Payment must be made by 1st November 2019
1. Online payment:
Bank Account No: 556235301457
BENDAHARI UMP (Malayan Banking Berhad)
2. Cheque/Local order: Under the name of BENDAHARI UMP
3. Through RDU grant (UMP only):
·A letter must be written to Encik Iskandar Bin Salahuddin, Pegawai Kewangan, Jabatan Bendahari, Universiti Malaysia Pahang (please refer to the attached files).
·Please attached together with registration form and brochure with tentative.
·Please scan the letter and Registration form to Dr. Noor Suhana Adzahar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Further inquiries, please contact:
Dr. Noor Suhana Adzhar (Email: email@example.com, Phone Number: 09-5492730, Whatsapp No: 019-4495477)
Your interest to participate in the workshop is highly appreciated.